Apply Visa Online

I honestly think that women who claim to have found God between the ages of 27 and 30 are a red flag...

Here me out.... So even though I haven't definitely interacted with them all who claim that.... I've realized that the one's I know which are about 3/4 used to be serious hoes based on their own stories... I don't mean to judge them but brothers..... Ogopeni hao church girls juu the mileage they have on their pudesh wacha tu, ata KZZ ya Guka haifiki.... I believe ni mating strategy or sum juu naona ni kama wamerealize time is running out for them to settle down and their "friends" from the past who know for a fact these chiles have been ran through, won't want nothing to do with them.... So hapo ndio wanakuja kanisa kutafuta suitors and Sasa to find God after a successful 7-10 year whore phase.... Ama what do y'all think?

submitted by /u/math3ng3
[link] [comments]

from Welcome to Kenya https://ift.tt/Tc30Ios

No comments:

Post a Comment